Rispondi a: The Divine Cosmos

Home Forum L’AGORA The Divine Cosmos Rispondi a: The Divine Cosmos

Amministratore del forum

puo anche essere che qualcuno abbia voluto spaventarlo
comunque ha preso tutte le misure necessarie

I will be appearing on Kerry Cassidy's radio show in the next half hour to speed up the process of telling the rest of the story.

7:21 pm: We are on commercial break with American Freedom Radio. I have already given a synopsis of the most important points.

8:40 pm: So many people are trying to listen to the show that it has completely maxed out the streaming servers. Please be patient.

An MP3 version will be posted within one hour after the show is completed — circa 10PM Pacific time. We will have it up here on this site and it will be on Project Camelot as well.

9:41 pm: I have been in conversation with various folks and I do not believe I will be harmed. The bulk of what I needed to reveal in Part Two was shared on live radio. I may give myself time to sleep and post this tomorrow rather than stay up all night, as this has been an emotional time for me.

Thank you for all the beautiful letters of support. At this point it would be very unwise for anyone to attempt to hurt me, for several different reasons — including those revealed on the radio program from “Anonymous.”

I will continue doing my best to give you the highest-quality inspirational material… for so long as I shall live