Home › Forum › MISTERI › Nassim Haramein: la ricerca della struttura del vuoto › Rispondi a: Nassim Haramein: la ricerca della struttura del vuoto
forse non ho capito bene io..
la cifra da raggiungere è almeno 11,111 dollari
ma si possono dare da 1 dollaro in su
Il denaro serve per fare un lavoro di buona qualità
HOW YOUR MONEY WILL HELP
Filmmaking is an expensive business, from equipment rental to locations to licensing music and footage to hiring crew and creating the art that appears on screen. These are some of the things we will be using the money for:
– Buying supplies and tools to create beautiful visual experiments that help describe the structure of space and resonance, such as cymatics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
– Licensing any footage that we can't film ourselves, such as, the earth from space, or aerial cinematography. Footage of locations in countries where we can't afford to travel. We want to be explicit in our visual journey and not limit ourselves only to where we can physically travel.
– Renting pieces of equipment that compliment what we already own and are necessary to complete the film. Speciality lenses, and lights.
– The purchase of a hard drive, and ram for our computers to support the editing process.
– No one will be making “wages” on this project, we are reserving some budget to offer honorariums to everyone involved, so that we can fully dedicate ourselves to the project without distraction. This money will cover basic expenses for things like nourishing food to eat to keep ourselves fueled up as we work!
Kickstarter uses an all-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands