Home Forum MISTERI Mistero 11 Settembre Rispondi a: Mistero 11 Settembre

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

Report: Bush surveillance program was massive

July 10, 2009

by Pamela Hess

Associated Press

WASHINGTON – The Bush administration built an unprecedented surveillance operation to pull in mountains of information far beyond the warrantless wiretapping previously acknowledged, a team of federal inspectors general reported Friday, questioning the legal basis for the effort but shielding almost all details on grounds they're still too secret to reveal.

The report, compiled by five inspectors general, refers to “unprecedented collection activities” by U.S. intelligence agencies under an executive order signed by President George W. Bush after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks…

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a2959.htm#004

Military Takeover of the United States: Bush’s Failed Bid

by Bradley Moscrip

b.moscrip@yahoo.com

From 2000 through 2008, the United States was in very serious danger of a coup by the Bush Administration, which was actively seeking to establish what would have amounted to a military dictatorship, the suspension of the protection of the Constitution and the virtual abolition of civil rights.

This is by no means the tormented dream of a demented blogger but solid fact and now that the country is rid of George Bush and his Republican party is fracturing even as I write, more and more concrete proof of these statements is emerging into public view.

Let us first consider the general and then move to the more specific.

George Bush was not elected to the office of President of the United States: he was jobbed into office by members of the Supreme Court, (Justices Kennedy, O’Connor, Rehnquist, Scalia and Thomas in favor and Breyer, Ginsburg Souter and Stevens in opposition )after a transparent but effective manipulation of the popular vote in Florida, a state run by his brother. Subsequent serious, and in a number of cases proven, allegations of deliberate fraud by the Diebold company, manufacturer of many American voting machines and whose owner was a strong supporter of Bush, swing many important voting districts to Bush.

This entire transparent fraud was commented on subsequently by President Clinton:

“If Gore had been ahead in the vote count and Bush behind, there's not a doubt in my mind that the same Supreme Court would have voted 9 to 0 to recount the vote and I would have supported the decision…. Bush v. Gore will go down in history as one of the worst decisions the Supreme Court ever made, along with the Dred Scott case” My Life, Bill Clinton, Knopf, 2003 ..
http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a2959.htm#001

Cheney Is Linked to Concealment of C.I.A. Project

July 11, 2009

by Scott Shane

New York Times

The Central Intelligence Agency withheld information about a secret counterterrorism program from Congress for eight years on direct orders from former Vice President Dick Cheney, the agency’s director, Leon E. Panetta, has told the Senate and House intelligence committees, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said Saturday.

The report that Mr. Cheney was behind the decision to conceal the still-unidentified program from Congress deepened the mystery surrounding it, suggesting that the Bush administration had put a high priority on the program and its secrecy.

Mr. Panetta, who ended the program when he first learned of its existence from subordinates on June 23, briefed the two intelligence committees about it in separate closed sessions the next day.

Efforts to reach Mr. Cheney through relatives and associates were unsuccessful…
http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a2959.htm#004