Rispondi a: Cosa pensate dell'esperienza di Antonio Urzi e Simona Sibilla?

Home Forum EXTRA TERRA Cosa pensate dell'esperienza di Antonio Urzi e Simona Sibilla? Rispondi a: Cosa pensate dell'esperienza di Antonio Urzi e Simona Sibilla?

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

http://www.openminds.tv/antonio-urzi-the-ufo-catalyst/

di Maurizio Baiata
Antonio Urzi’s ET contact case is well known within the UFO international community. Still highly debated in Italy, the case stands uniquely in the whole history of ufology. In fact, there is no memory of anybody that has produced more than 2,500 video recordings of UFO sightings like Antonio Urzi has done since he began to talk about his experiences at the end of the nineties. Antonio, originally from Livorno and now 37, and his wife Simona live in Cinisello Balsamo, a small town bordering the north of Milan, in the region of Lombardy. Located a few miles off the metropolitan center and densely populated, Cinisello Balsamo is an industrial and residential area, punctuated by high buildings, crowded condominiums and some sparse green in a lot of cold cement…

The couple looked to me sincerely willing to understand what was happening to them, and why. I did not have an answer then, I don’t have it now, despite my efforts. I followed the case closely for about five years and after a very long video interview that the couple gave to me in 2005, I finally reached the conclusion that the case was genuine. My opinion was mainly supported by the positive results of the video analysis conducted by the British researcher Andrew Fry to whom I sent a dvd copy of some original videos shot by Antonio. In the last five years I had no more chance to personally investigate a case that in the meantime was becoming very popular in Italy. With such a massive public exposure obviously Urzi obtained an unprecedented visibility and lots of criticism too…