Rispondi a: Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe

Home Forum EXTRA TERRA Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe Rispondi a: Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

UFO sceptics, get ready for disclosure, Here it comes
http://www.examiner.com/x-8698-Sacramento-UFO-Examiner~y2009m7d5-UFO-sceptics-get-ready-for-disclosure-Here-it-comes

High-level French officials – including retired generals from the French Institute of Higher Studies for National Defense, a government-financed strategic planning agency – recently took a giant step in openly challenging skepticism about UFOs…

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real
“These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action”…

..We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we’ve been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998, was to bring forth these technologies that that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins,..