Rispondi a: Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe

Home Forum EXTRA TERRA Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe Rispondi a: Disclosure Project e AERO 2012 rivelazione tecnologia free energy zpe

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

The Technology of UFOs is far ahead of ours!
by A. J. Gevaerd

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0410/technology.php
Brigadier, I'd like to resume the Brazilian Official UFO Night when jets were sent to intercept the objects.

In that occasion you've said that FAB had been recording such cases for years. You also said that the artefacts went from 250 to 1500 km/h in less than a second, which is confirmed by the documents recently disclosed by the government. What else can you say about it?

My technicians mentioned 4000 km/h, but that speed is too much for our radars. It makes them loose accuracy. Therefore, we can not really state that they flew at that speed (4000 km/h). However, they disappeared from radar screens so quickly that Cindacta's system registered a not much reliable velocity assessment. We could not precisely assert 4000 km/h technically speaking. What was certain is that the objects were at more or less 800 km/h, then suddenly sped up so quickly that they disappear from radar screens. Our technicians said that happened at 4000 km/h, but I do not endorse this assumption…