Rispondi a: Terra cava e il regno di Agharti

Home Forum EXTRA TERRA Terra cava e il regno di Agharti Rispondi a: Terra cava e il regno di Agharti

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

Numerous reports in both the mainstream and alternative media indicate that all of the world’s navies have dispatched ships to the Gulf of Aden. The mainstream media reports, including many government news services, say the navies are being sent to combat Somali pirates. It seems pretty absurd to me that all of the world’s Navies are needed to fight a few Somalis in speed boats asking for a few millions of dollars. It would be cheaper to just buy them off. Numerous reports in both the mainstream and alternative media indicate that all of the world's navies have dispatched ships to the Gulf of Aden. The mainstream media reports, including many government news services, say the navies are being sent to combat Somali pirates. It seems pretty absurd to me that all of the world's Navies are needed to fight a few Somalis in speed boats asking for a few millions of dollars. It would be cheaper to just buy them off.

The Russian government linked Sorcha Faal website claims the real reason for sending the navies is to attack an underwater alien base. The Russian government linked Sorcha Faal -stessa fonte dell'articolo sulle esplosioni nell'Artico -website claims the real reason for sending the navies is to attack an underwater alien base.

—–

Cosa fanno le marine del mondo nel golfo di Aden
Numerosi rapporti sia nei media ufficiali che alternativi indicano che le marine del mondo mandano navi nel Golfo di Aden

I media ufficiali ,inclusi servizi informativi governativi, dicono che vengono mandate per i pirati Somali. Mi sembra assurdo mandare queste forze con tali costi per pochi Somali.

Secondo la fonte Sorcha Faal, il governo Russo indicherebbe come causa un attacco a una base sottomarina aliena.

——-
Ecco l'articolo che indica Fulford se non sbaglio
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1180.htm

“…But what has caught our attention today, to put it mildly, is a combined Russian Interior Ministry-FSB report circulating in the Kremlin today that states that our World’s Navies are about engage in ‘unprecedented’ hostilities with the ‘giant founders’ of the ancient Biblical Garden of Eden to prevent our Planet from being re-colonized by an alien race most popularly known as the Annunaki (or “Nephilim”) who ancient Babylonian texts state are the ‘Watchers’ over our Earth.

———

…Però quello che ha attratto la nostra attenzione, per dirlo bruscamente, è un rapporto combinato del Ministero dell'Interno Russo e del FSB, che circola nel Kremlino, affermando che le marine del mondo stanno combattendo i “grandi fondatori” dell'antico Giardino dell'Eden per evitare che il nostro Pianeta venga ri-colonizzato da una razza aliena conosciuta come gli Annunaki, che gli antichi testi indicano come gli “Osservatori” sulla Terra….

————

What makes this report even more disturbing is that as these very words are being written, Naval Forces from all around the Globe are now converging upon The Gulf of Aden, the area historically described as is “the freshwater river that left Eden and split into four heads of branches, based upon archaic notions of a great river encircling the world” and which is the exact location given by these ancient Babylonian texts for the location of the ‘main undersea base’ of these Watchers.

Global Naval Forces currently steaming towards, or already in, The Gulf of Aden include ‘friends and foes’ alike The United States, Iran, China, Russia, Germany, Switzerland, European Union and India under what these reports state is the ‘cover story’ of protecting the shipping lanes of that region from the US backed pirates operating out of Somalia….”

————
da prendere con le pinze…..però di sti tempi…