Rispondi a: L'arrivo di Nibiru!

Home Forum EXTRA TERRA L'arrivo di Nibiru! Rispondi a: L'arrivo di Nibiru!

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

Wilcock sul Pianeta X

THE PLANET X THEORY IS NOT SUFFICIENT

In much the same way, you see these prophecies about “Planet X”. They’re trying to blame the whole solar system change on Planet X. They’re trying to say this planet is going to sweep by our planet, it’s going to cause a pole shift, and we’re all going to die.

What I’ve tried to explain to you now is this model about galactic energy fields — which is much more robust, much more explanatory about things like 62-million-year and 26-million-year evolution cycles, how the DNA could change, how your consciousness shifts and you become 400% more psychic when you’re aligned with the center of the galaxy. All of these things are fundamentally interconnected.

I’ve never seen any evidence that requires there to be a Planet X. There may be a larger planet outside on the periphery of our solar system, but I don’t think it actually crosses through the other planets simply because the Sun has harmonic beat frequencies that it’s putting out that hold the planets in place.

Any planet of that size would be caught up in one of these cells of frequency, and it would not be able to cross through all the other planets.

This whole Planet X thing actually got started by Zecharia Sitchin, who was looking at the term “Nibiru” as the “planet of crossing”.

Nibiru, being the planet that allegedly in the biblical Nephilim, as they’re called, came from the angels in the Bible, if you will, or at least one form of them.

“The Planet of Crossing” could mean many things — it doesn’t necessarily mean a planet that’s crossing in its orbit. I don’t believe that’s what’s going on.

So, if there is any way that we can start to put this Planet X thing to rest, I would appreciate that. People still write me e-mail all the time saying, “What do you think about Planet X?! What do you think about Planet X?!”

So let’s just count this as my definitive statement, so that I don’t have to keep repeating myself: I really don’t think that Planet X is anything to be concerned with.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=432&Itemid=70