Rispondi a: Free energy

Home Forum MISTERI Free energy Rispondi a: Free energy

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

Thank you very much, as well as thank you to all our Readers who are sustaining our endeavours.
A good help is to unmask the lies of the puppett-snakes, corrupted by their puppetteers. When they lie about us, you can answer, if you are able; if you are not, you can ask for technical help to me
info@leonardocorp1996.com
and I will explain you where is the fraudolent content of the puppett-snakes, then send the answers to the sources of the fraudolent communication and to their competitors. This work would be very important. When a blog or a newspaper will ignore your answer, we will know it is “corrupted by the puppetteers” .
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Un buon aiuto è smascherare le bugie di tutti i serpenti-pupazzo, corrotti dai loro burattinai. Quando mentono su di noi potete rispondere, se siete capaci, se non lo siete, potete chiedermi aiuto tecnico su info@leonardocorp1996.com
e spiegherò dove sta il contenuto fraudolento dei serpenti-burattini, quindi mandate le risposte alle fonti di comunicazione fraudolenta. Sarebbe un lavoro molto importante. Quando un blog o un giornale ignorerà la vostra risposta, sapremo che sono “corrotti dai burattinai.”
A.Rossi
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=516&cpage=11#comments