Rispondi a: Pierluigi Ighina – ricercatore di Imola – macchina per evitare i terremoti

Home Forum PIANETA TERRA Pierluigi Ighina – ricercatore di Imola – macchina per evitare i terremoti Rispondi a: Pierluigi Ighina – ricercatore di Imola – macchina per evitare i terremoti

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

A cyclic model is any of several cosmological models in which the universe follows infinite, self-sustaining cycles. For example, the oscillating universe theory briefly considered by Albert Einstein in 1930 theorized a universe following an eternal series of oscillations, each beginning with a big bang and ending with a big crunch; in the interim, the universe would expand for a period of time before the gravitational attraction of matter causes it to collapse back in and undergo a bounce…

Un modello ciclico è quello rappresentato in molti modelli cosmologici in cui l'universo segue cicli infiniti che si autosostengono. Per esempio l'universo oscillante è stato considerato da Einstein nei 1930 quando ha teorizzato un universo che segue una serie eterna di oscillazioni e ognuna inizia con un big bang e finisce con un big crunch, l'universo si espanderebbe fin quando la gravità lo porta a collassare..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_model

The actual search for such cosmic circles has been carried out by Vahe Gurzadyan of the Yerevan Physics Institute in Armenia. Dr Gurzadyan analysed seven years’ worth of data from WMAP, an American satellite whose sole purpose is to measure the CMB, and also looked at data from another CMB observatory, the BOOMERanG balloon experiment in Antarctica. His verdict, arrived at after he scoured over 10,000 points on the microwave maps, is that Dr Penrose’s concentric circles are real. He says he has found a dozen sets of them—one of which is illustrated. (The visible rings in the picture have been drawn on subsequently to show where computer analysis has found circle-defining uniformity.)
http://www.economist.com/node/17626874

La ricerca di questi cerchi cosmici è stata fatta anche da Vahe Gurzadyan dell'Yerevan Physics Institute in Armenia. Ha analizzato sette anni di dati da WMAP e anche dall'Osservatorio CMB in Antartide. Secondo lui i cerchi di Penrose sono reali. Dice di averne trovati una dozzina.