Rispondi a: I nostri film.

Home Forum L’AGORÀ I nostri film. Rispondi a: I nostri film.

Richard
Richard
Amministratore del forum

parere del Project Camelot sul film 2012 al cinema
http://projectcamelot.org/index.html

19 November 2009

• We (or at least I, Bill: I await Kerry's review with interest) do not recommend the latest Roland Emmerich disaster movie and unintended comedy, 2012. A better investment would have been G-Force – a kid's story about a covert program using guinea pigs for espionage. It would have been more realistic.

Emmerich spent $250 million and didn’t check how high the Drakensberg Mountains were, didn’t know what the North Face of Everest really looked like, and failed to locate a high school physics student to ask whether or not neutrinos “mutate”, whether cellphones would still work when solar storms destablize the Earth's core, and whether light planes can fly through clouds of volcanic ash. And that’s before we get started on the plot, the script, the acting, and the logic and/or impossibility of almost every scene. The best online review I read suggested that casting John Cusack in the lead role was like reciting Shakespearean sonnets at a pie-eating contest. Exactly.

Bill: Non raccomando il film di Emmerich 2012. Un miglior investimento sarebbe G-Force film per ragazzi con una storia con l'uso di maiali per spionaggio, è piu realistico a confronto.
Emmerich ha speso 250 milioni di dollari e non ha controllato quanto sono alte le Montagne Drakensberg, non sapeva come fossero la North Face e l'Everest e ha sbagliato a localizzare uno studente di fisica per chiedere se i neutrini “mutano” o meno, se i cellulari funzionerebbero ancora con una tempesta solare che detabilizzi il nucleo della Terra e se gli aerei leggeri possano volare attraverso le nubi di ceneri vulcaniche. ..

————
Bill Ryan

Bill Ryan has a BSc in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, UK, 1974), and followed this with a brief stint in teaching. For 27 years he was a management consultant specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly British Aerospace), Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
http://projectcamelot.org/about_us.html