Chi o cosa é l'essere umano, chi o cosa sono IO?

Home Forum SPIRITO Chi o cosa é l'essere umano, chi o cosa sono IO?

Questo argomento contiene 286 risposte, ha 22 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  michele2007 10 anni, 11 mesi fa.

Stai vedendo 10 articoli - dal 121 a 130 (di 287 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli

sharon
    Partecipante

Possibile impianto Alieno

[youtube=425,344]AvkWF2ZUvKo

Pyriel
    Bloccato

…..

Ciao Sharon, la salvezza è fuori dal
    Cosmo.

ezechiele
    Partecipante

una cosa e' certa: io non mi faccio chippare da alcunchi, e non credo che sarò l'unico……

questo concorda con la visione “apocalittica” che vede i popoli delle città in lotta con i popoli delle campagne

mi sto riferendo al tu video sharon

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

Sharon
    Verichip
    [youtube=425,344]cHPSckL5RDI

[youtube=425,344]jObssPi8UEg

Sempre dal libro di Angelucci
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/sos/
    The voice replied: “We see the individuals of Earth as each one really is, Orfeo, and not
    as perceived by the limited senses of man. The people of your planet have been under observation for centuries, but have only recently been re-surveyed. Every point of progress in your society is registered with us. We know you as you do not know yourselves. Every man,
    woman and child is recorded in vital statistics by means of our recording crystal disks
    Each of you is infinitely more important to us than to your fellow Earthlings because you
    are not aware of the true mystery of your being.

A disk, the voice continued, is able not only to relay whatever is transmitted to it from a
    Mother Ship, but also it records precisely all visual, auditory and telepathic impressions
    that come within the scope of the disk. These impressions are relayed to the Mother Ship
    where they are permanently recorded upon what Earthlings would popularly term
    “synthetic crystal brains”. Thus for centuries had been recorded a detailed account of
    Earth's civilization and the spiritual evolution of individual persons.

Pyriel
    Bloccato

….

Nell'universo tutto è parassitario, gli uomini mangiano i polli e gli alieni divorano l'umanità in mille modi; l'Anima non è un Entità dimensionale, abita temporaneamente
    le realtà che il suo livello gli permette di materializzare,
    fino al giorno in cui viene salvata dallo Spirito nel Cielo.

paolo-r
    Partecipante

gli alieni non sono parassiti..e neanche cattivi come tu li vuoii dipingere…

sharon
    Partecipante

“Abbiamo imparato a volare come gli uccelli, a nuotare come i

pesci,

ma non abbiamo imparato l'arte di vivere come fratelli”

Martin Luther King

Pyriel
    Bloccato

……

Saranno tuoi amici Paolo? Anche loro mangiano e non fanno
    sconti a nessuno a quanto pare, né possono salvare alcuno.
    Solo i fratelli di Spirito sanno Amare, Sharon, nessun altro.

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

sempre dal libro di Angelucci

I distinctly remember the voice making some such statement as this: “Interplanetary ships
    and saucers of various material densities can approximate the speed of light. This seems
    impossible to you only because of a natural principle which has not yet been discovered
    by your scientists. Also,[size=18] the Speed of Light is the Speed of Truth. This statement is
    presently unintelligible to Earth's peoples, but is a basic cosmic axiom.

“Approaching the speed of light, the Time dimension, as known upon Earth, becomes
    non-existent; hence in this comparatively new dimension there are incredibly rapid means
    of space travel which are beyond man's comprehension. Also, within the Records of
    Light are to be found a complete history of Earth and of every entity which has
    incarnated upon it.

In answer, I heard these words: “That would be the way of the entities of your Earth,
    Orfeo, but it is not our way. Primarily because we function in dimensions unknown to
    man and hence interpret all things differently. Also, because there are planetary and
    cosmic laws as implacable as the natural laws of Earth.

“Cosmic law actively prevents one planet from interfering with the evolution of any other
    planet. In other words, Orfeo, Earth must work out its own destiny! We will do
    everything in our power to aid the people of Earth, but we are definitely and greatly
    limited by cosmic law. It is because the life evolution in its present stage of material advancement upon Earth is endangered that we have made our re-appearance in the atmosphere of your planet. The danger is far greater
    than Earth's people realize. The 'enemy' prepares in vast numbers and in secret
    .”

paolo-r
    Partecipante

questa è una tua opinione…poi che vuol dire mangiano e non fanno sconti a nessuno??
    [quote1227093812=Pyriel]
    ……

Saranno tuoi amici Paolo? Anche loro mangiano e non fanno
    sconti a nessuno a quanto pare, né possono salvare alcuno.
    Solo i fratelli di Spirito sanno Amare, Sharon, nessun altro.
    [/quote1227093812]

Stai vedendo 10 articoli - dal 121 a 130 (di 287 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.