Riflessioni sulle guerre passate e future!

Home Forum PIANETA TERRA Riflessioni sulle guerre passate e future!

Questo argomento contiene 516 risposte, ha 48 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da Richard Richard 3 anni, 5 mesi fa.

Stai vedendo 10 articoli - dal 181 a 190 (di 517 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli

cenereo
    Bloccato

[quote1233791219=Pyriel]
    [quote1233790643=vellacifer_drum]
    tutti i giorni???
    è la prima volta che scrivo sul post…sei forse tu davero al caffè
    Poi scusa, mi dai del melagramo proprio tu ,hai un bel gatto nero in bella vista….ah ahaha
    [/quote1233790643]

Non farci caso Vellacifer… come vedi non gli piace sentire la verità, hanno i loro sogni nel cassetto… e giammai li fermerai… sono eterni e onnipotenti.

Cenereo, i Signori del Cielo hanno avuto molta pazienza, ma solo firchè gli esseri umani mettessero la firma a ciò che sono. La mia è già finita.
    [/quote1233791219]
    pyr non ho capito per ora..dammi un po di tempo che digerisco…..non credo che Loro sono limitati però riguardo a pazienza,fanno come il tizio che aspetta al fiume..che passa il cadavere..credo boh..

Pyriel
    Bloccato

….

Chi è il genere umano si vede da come distrugge un pianeta,
    solo allora i Signori del Cielo giudicano e ripuliscono.

cenereo
    Bloccato

…gli presto volentieri mazza,scopa e paletta :hehe: …confesso..me sto a stancà pure io..spero che domani mi ritorni il buon umore…e la pazienza..

romagnoloverace
    Bloccato

[quote1233796714=vellacifer_drum]
    tutti i giorni???
    Poi scusa, mi dai del melagramo proprio tu ,hai un bel gatto nero in bella vista….ah ahaha
    [/quote1233796714]

avevo quotato Pryriel non tu…

romagnoloverace
    Bloccato

[quote1233796785=Pyriel]
    tutti i giorni???
    [/quote1233790643]

Non farci caso Vellacifer… come vedi non gli piace sentire la verità, hanno i loro sogni nel cassetto… e giammai li fermerai… sono eterni e onnipotenti.

Cenereo, i Signori del Cielo hanno avuto molta pazienza, ma solo firchè gli esseri umani mettessero la firma a ciò che sono. La mia è già finita.
    [/quote1233796785]

la verità? QUALE verità???..la tua?

perchè non la spieghi almeno a me, visto che ti limiti appena a fare proclami e sentenze di morte di massa

per ora sai solo “inquietare”…

cenereo
    Bloccato

[quote1233815612=romagnoloverace]
    [quote1233796785=Pyriel]
    tutti i giorni???
    [/quote1233790643]

[/quote1233796785]

la verità? QUALE verità???..la tua?

perchè non la spieghi almeno a me, visto che ti limiti appena a fare proclami e sentenze di morte di massa

per ora sai solo “inquietare”…

[/quote1233815612]
    heheh..inquietare..come una peperonata alle cinque del mattino…a mezzogiorno so topi morti..un piccolo consiglio,se posso permettermi,..
    chiediti il perchè di tale inquietudine che suscitano le parole di pyriel..vedrai che col tempo (anche breve) rimuoverai tale inquietudine,riconoscendo che forse tale disagio era provocato da qualche limitazione (paura)..leggerai pyriel con occhio diverso dopo la catarsi….

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

There is chaos and panic in the Japanese government just as there is in many Western countries.

The Japanese government is in a state of complete chaos. The CIA and Japanese militarist controlled regime that has been in power since 1955 is collapsing

. The US government is using all its resources to try to prop it up but the efforts will be useless in the end. Secretary of State Hitlery Clinton is rushing over here to try sop up a few extra Japanese dollars to feed to unsavory US puppets in places like Pakistan. However, US colonial puppets like the Japanese members of the Trilateral Commission and the US department of the foreign ministry are doomed creatures. No matter what they do, they cannot stop what has begun. The economies of Japan and the West are shrinking by 30% in a matter of months. Of course this will mean suffering for

many people in the world. However, the nightmare for humanity is coming to an end. The gangsters who ruled the world with violence and crime are on their way out as revolution begins. The beasts of the old regime have only a maximum of months left. They must cede with good graces now before it becomes too late to save them.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

American black ops in Japan are starting to be exposed

Recently something interesting has been happening in Japan. All sorts of unsolved crimes and incidents are now being blamed on the US government. The weekly Shincho Magazine has been running a series of confessions by a man who claims (and provides convincing evidence) that he killed reporters working for the Asahi Newspaper on behalf of a US embassy employee connected to the CIA.

In what appears to be a related development, the killer of Japanese Democratic Party MP Kouki Ishii has now confessed, in a documentary released by TV Asahi, that he lied when he confessed by saying he acted alone when in fact he acted on behalf of others. Ishii was killed 4 years ago shortly before he was due to bring evidence to the Japanese parliament that would “turn Japanese politics upside down.” My sources told me he found out a large portion of Japan’s secret budget was being used to steal Japanese money to give the US military industrial gangster machine.

Finally, senior members of the Japanese security police have provided me with evidence the US shot down JAL flight 123 in 1985 –killing over 500 people- in order to force Japan to sign the Plaza Accords.

It is clear the Japanese post-war colonial government set up in 1955 is collapsing. That is probably why Japanese police and journalists are finally digging into the biggest taboo of all (in Japan): US government orchestrated crimes in Japan.
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUKTRE51F35S20090216?rpc=64

Experts say U.S. “war on terror” eroded rights worldwideBy Laura MacInnis

GENEVA (Reuters) – Washington's “war on terror” after the September 11 attacks has eroded human rights worldwide, creating lingering cynicism that the United Nations must now combat, international law experts said on Monday.

Mary Robinson, who was the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights when al Qaeda militants flew hijacked planes into the World Trade Centre and Pentagon in 2001, said the United States caused harm with some of the ways it responded.

“Seven years after 9/11 it is time to take stock and repeal abusive laws and policies,” the former Irish president said, warning that harsh U.S. detentions and interrogations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba gave a dangerous signal to other countries that could easily follow suit.

While new U.S. President Barack Obama has announced he will close Guantanamo to break from the practices of his predecessor George W. Bush, Robinson said sweeping changes needed to take place to ensure Washington abandons its “war paradigm.”….

:bravo:

Richard
    Richard
    Amministratore del forum

http://ga3.org/campaign/btcpetition
    Support a Truth & Reconciliation Commissio

2,885 signatures so far… keep it going!

I have proposed the idea of a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate abuses during the Bush-Cheney Administration — so they never happen again. These abuses may include the use of torture, warrantless wiretapping, extraordinary rendition, and executive override of laws.

Please sign this online petition, urging Congress to consider establishing a truth and reconciliation commission to investigate the Bush-Cheney Administration's abuses.

[youtube=425,344]DeWTNDLEfMs

Stai vedendo 10 articoli - dal 181 a 190 (di 517 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.